Give Thanks for These Badass Chicks!
I won’t be posting anything on Thanksgiving Day so I’m just going to share what I’m thankful for today. Take that you stupid calendar!
Now I could have used this time to share my thoughts about the latest movies or television shows that I stayed up late to watch, but instead I’m mostly going to post pictures of hot female action stars. You’re welcome!
So here are just a handful of ladies who I would most definitely fight side by side with. Then, I’d want to be something “more than friends”, if you know what I mean. Ladies, consider yourselves invited to the Cruise homestead for a tasty Thanksgiving Day dinner and hours of me gawking at you over a bowl of gravy.
- Gina Carano – Gina Carano was the face of women’s mixed martial arts before Ronda Rousey exploded onto the screen and what a lovely face it was. Gina should have been Wonder Woman in the DC Universe but she’s still kicking tons of asses in films all over the world.
- Ellen Hollman – Ellen first made my watch list after her role in The Scorpion King 4, but it was her role as Saxa in the Starz series Spartacus that really turned me into a drooly-faced animal. I have never been into blondes but I’ve also been known to make a mistake or two in my life and I’ll watch as many Ellen Hollman projects as need be to correct my mistake.
- Ming-na Wen – If Wen had been alive a few hundreds of years ago painters would have been lining up to paint this beautiful woman. She’s an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. and she kicked the crap out of M. Bison in Street Fighter but I’m fairly certain that she’s a Goddess gifted with immortality.
- Ronda Rousey – Ronda may have just recently lost her UFC title and the seemingly unbeatable status that she had but she is still the most popular woman in sports and the rematch with Holly Holm is going to be crazy profitable. No matter what happens in her next fight, Rousey is a bonafide star and she’s already rocked the big screen in the Fast & The Furious series and also The Expendables 3. Of all the ladies on this list, she’ll be the first one to break your arm, but she’ll look damn good doing it.
- Bianca Bradey – Who is Bianca Bradey? She’s the future mother of my twin boys (John Rambo Cruise and Theodore Roosevelt Cruise) and the kickass star of one of the newest and coolest zombie flicks Wyrmwood: Road of the Dead.